Feel free to sail to the last part of the Oude Rijn in Katwijk and experience the hospitable atmosphere and beautiful surroundings. Enjoy our excellent facilities.
Reservations not necessary (and possible).
It is not necessary to reserve a place in our marina. With our extensive port (with 130 berths for passers-by), it is rare that we have no place for you. We would like to welcome you personally. The moment you report to the port office, we will work with you to see which box or berth on the grass side is available for the desired period.
Katwijk marina consists of a port area with boxes, with a length of 5.00 to 14.00 meters and a side jetty over the entire length of the box. The port also has the parkside across (north side) of the Oude Rijn, with moorings for unlimited boat lengths. View the map of the port here.
Electricity points are available on the jetties, which can be activated with the Facilities Card and there is a water tap with a 50-meter water hose. On the Parkside, There are 18 power points available from the sanitary Ark to beyond the harbor office. There are 5 water taps along the entire length of the Parkside. There are sanitary facilities in the marina as well as on the Parkside. On our Facilities page, you can read more about all our facilities
Not in the mood for cooking?
Beach pavilion B.E.A.C.H. will take care of the food for you this evening at the harbor.
view on: http://www.beachkatwijk.nl/haven/
Important information about renting a berth in our port
• During the absence of our regular tenants, we rent the vacatet berth to you. When assigning this box, we assume the absence dates, which are specified by the regular tenants on departure.
• If the permanent tenant returns earlier than his / her stated absence date, he / she is entitled to his permanent berth, provided this is notified to us 24 hours in advance. In case we will assign you another moorage.
• You must pay the rent for a box or berth on the grass strip in advance.
• Do you want to extend your stay? Please inform our staff at the reception of the port office before 10:00. If you decide to leave, you must leave the box before 11 am.
• If you arrive after closing time, moor at the landing stage. We will then assign you a berth the next morning. You can pick up a Facilities card in the restaurant, so that you can enter and leave the port if necessary.
• Double mooring is mandatory, in case of extreme crowds!
• Dinghies should be stored in such a way that others have the opportunity to moor alongside.
On the page important information you will also find information about the bridges near Katwijk, rules of conduct and links to useful information.
Our house rules
Together we go for a pleasant stay, both for you as a passer-by and for our regular tenants. We therefore assume that you behave as we would expect from a good water sports enthusiast and take this for granted. Hiswa HARBOR AND YARD REGULATIONS apply to our port. Below you will find the most important rules for you.
• Do not feed gulls, geese, ducks and coots. This leads to terrible nuisance.
• Keep dogs on a leash, gladly clean up feces immediately. You get poop bags for free at the harbor office.
• Do not cycle on the jetties and sidewalk along the harbor wall.
• Do not cause a nuisance.• Use the waste containers. Do not put waste next to the containers, this because of the seagulls.
• Do not use drinking water to clean your boat.
• Swimming and boating with dinghies with outboard motor is not allowed.
• BBQing is allowed on the park side, but not in the harbor.
• Fishing is allowed on the park side, but not in the harbor.
• Wifi: Do not download large files via our free Wifi.
Tip: We strongly recommend the use of gangway for the park side of the port, as the shore side is very sloping.